Premium Hemp Tea Flowers - GELATO 41 <0.2% THCReviews
Premium Hemp Tea - Gelato-41
The process of how to make hemp tea is rather simple and straightforward, not too different from brewing green tea.
The main ingredients for making the tea include:
- Hemp tea (loose-leaf or tea bags).
- Sweetener (honey).
- Milk or cream.
- Lemon peel or your preferred spice (for added flavor).
To brew your own hemp tea, follow these steps:
- Bring a jar of water to a boil. You would need the heat to activate hemp’s CBD molecules.
- Put your hemp teabag, or a teaspoon of hemp tea powder, in a mug. If you are also using a lemon peel to flavor the tea, put it in as well.
- Pour the hot water into the mug and leave it to steep for two to five minutes.
- Remove the tea bag or strain the tea if you are using loose leaf hemp tea.
- Depending on your preferences, add a splash of cream or some milk, then stir the mix.
- If you want to, you can add honey or other sweeteners to sweeten the tea. Do note that the tea normally tastes good just as it is.
- That’s it! Enjoy your freshly brewed cup of hemp tea!
The secret to brewing the best and healthiest cup of hemp tea is the addition of a little fat. In its natural form, CBD is not water-soluble. If you want to get the maximum benefits of hemp tea, add a small amount of butter or coconut oil to the tea, especially if you are not adding milk or cream.
- No psychoactive effects
- From biological farming
- THC <0.2%
**All CBD Flower tea contains <0.02% THC and is therefore legal within the UK – This product is not intended to be smoked**
Everything has been grown organically under government license and thoroughly tested to be under 0.2% THC (non-psychoactive), which falls under the European Union product requirements, making them 100% UK Legal
Our hemp flower souvenirs are named after popular cannabis strains with similar terpene profiles. All of our CBD hemp flowers are harvested by hand and dry-cured naturally before they are processed, trimmed and sorted.
Our processed industrial hemp souvenirs are not sold to be ingested; we advise against the burning of any herb due to the health risks of consuming carcinogens.